Thursday, March 8, 2007

Garage Sale!!!



Since most of you knew that I will be transferring to Jakarta end of this month, here are some of the things that I will be selling as my future house in Jakarta will be fully furnished.



My 4-door wardrobe (sliding type) is made from Kayu Semangkok.


Very solid. Priced at RM400 as it is still in good condition. Price is negotiable. Delivery = purchaser's own arrangement.



My dearie stove..been faithful to me all these years..

4-burner stove + oven..Gas type...

Selling at RM350. Price negotiable and delivery at own arrangement.




A part of the bedroom set to be sold off. Katil dah ada orang book.
So have to sell the remaining set items separately.
Dressing table with 4 drawers and 2-door large compartment at the
bottom. (Display items are not included ;P). Selling price RM400.

No comments: